TakeUs! x CryptoBlades AMA Recap
Greetings, dearest community! Thank you all for attending our joint AMA with the CryptoBlades team and submitting your questions. It was a pleasure to discuss the hottest topics about our partnership and the details concerning the development of both projects!
For those of you who weren’t able to tune in real-time, we’re making a recap for you to keep up with the latest news. We had two special guests participating both from TakeUs! and CryptoBlades side. So let us move on to the most interesting parts of the AMA!
- What will the partnership between TakeUs! and CryptoBlades offer to elevate the community’s crypto experience?
– CryptoBlades: TakeUs! will allow more people to join the game. The more people playing and earning from CryptoBlades, the more community members we will have. A larger community brings more fun and excitement for everyone, and as the Discord Giveaway King, it most certainly means more giveaways too!
– TakeUs!: Talking about TakeUs!, we will provide CryptoBlades with one of the solutions for rental, thus the CryptoBlades team will have the opportunity to save money & time resources on developing their own service. The TakeUs! rental might be integrated into the game, offering their players’ community a user-friendly and completely safe renting method.
2. Sounds like it is beneficial for both! Let’s move to the next question: What do you need to start playing CryptoBlades? After partnering with TakeUs!, would there be any chance people can join CryptoBlades for free and earn from it?
– CryptoBlades: To start playing CryptoBlades all you require is a wallet extension. Our preferred one would be MetaMask! From there you can choose which of our 5 available chains you’d like to play on and buy its native token for the gas fees! And yes, you can rent the NFT, earn from it, and a portion of the earnings will go to you and a portion will go to the NFT owner based on the parameters set up in the initial rental agreement. So it is absolutely possible that your rental fee is lower than your earnings, meaning that you could start playing for free and start earning right away!
3. That’s an easy way to jump into crypto-gaming. Will the NFTs from CryptoBlades be locked by TakeUs! while rented out? If not, how will CryptoBlades address the security issue of transferring my NFTs to another wallet?
– TakeUs!: Unlike our competitors who store NFTs on their smart contracts or oblige users to leave collateral, no collateral is needed in our rental solution. We provide a technology that allows the NFT owner and borrower to interact without the third-party involvement. NFTs are stored on the smart contract of the individual who rents out an asset. Rented NFTs do not have a transfer function, thus only the owner of an asset will be able to claim it to himself after the end of the rental period.
4. Many gaming platforms require users to spend significant time playing before gaining. How simple will it be for individuals who aren’t familiar with NFT-games to play? Do you have mechanisms to make your game enjoyable, stress-free, and non-boring?
– CryptoBlades: I am never bored making money. I know people who have been playing since day one, have kept up with our updates, and have good gear. They play about 20 minutes a day and earn up to $1500 a month (and that is at current prices). The old saying, “You get out what you put in” applies in CryptoBlades too. The more you put in, whether that be money or time, the more you can get out. Some people earn as much as they can, move it all directly into staking, and continue to earn more and more by compounding it each and every day. They will probably be the first Skilliares, as we say! I think understanding how many accounts you can play/handle, getting yourself set up, and having a routine, is the best route to success, at least that is what I do and it has worked very well for me so far.
5. Tell us a bit about the near future of CryptoBlades. What exciting upcoming features/updates in CryptoBlades will catch both old and new investors to play the game?
– CryptoBlades: This is for investors specifically, those who want to hold or stake our SKILL token, who are beginning to see the longevity of our game. With the release of Bazaar, our NFT market that is being built to have a global reach across the entire NFT space, as well as our recent partnership with Enjin and talk of licensing our NFT bridging technology, there is no doubt the utility for SKILL outside of our games rewards is being noticed. That in and of itself excites me from an investor’s standpoint. As a player, I have always said one of the biggest parts of investing in play-to-earn gaming is not always so much about the game itself, but the foundation and economic structure that it’s built on. CryptoBlades isn’t one of the only lasting P2E games from 2021 that still pays its players because we are lucky, we have gone through the process of trial and error, failures and successes, and hard work and determination to succeed. From a player’s standpoint, our game pays, and we urge everyone to check us out and figure out how you can start earning today.
6. Community is one of the most important components of every project. While you build your project, do you consider community feedback and demands?
– TakeUs!: Yes, definitely, the opinion and the needs of our community are one of the most crucial elements of building a strong project. The main idea of TakeUs! was initially based on the fact, that many people can’t enter P2E games because of the high-priced NFTs. Also, to maintain a link between us and the community, we hold AMAs to answer your questions and gather feedback. All your questions are valued, even the ones which didn’t make it to AMA. We still read and work out all of them to better the product development and user experience.
– CryptoBlades: Of course. Our community is the core of our game. Without them, CryptoBlades wouldn’t be as great as it is. Not every idea can come to fruition, but we work to improve our game in as many ways as possible, and who better to get inspiration and ideas from than the people who play and earn each and every day? The community is our heart and soul and that’s why I love them deeply and treat them with all the love I can give!
7. How will CryptoBlades solve the growing problem of accessibility of all parts of the community, including people who don’t want to invest a huge amount of money into P2E platforms?
– CryptoBlades: CryptoBlades is and always has been accessible to everyone, at least we have always worked to make it that way. I know from experience, and from talking with 1000s of people daily, that too many of us overestimate what we can do/make in a day, week, or month, and underestimate what we can do in a year or decade. I imagine everyone here has heard the golden rule “don’t invest more than you can afford to lose.” Speaking for myself, even knowing that rule hasn’t stopped me from investing more than I should at the beginning of my journey…and I’ve gotten burned and learned from it. You shouldn’t be afraid to take calculated risks after doing your due diligence to research and understand what you are getting into! Start small, be safe, be smart, and play the long game. With partnerships like TakeUs, we are moving to help more and more people play and earn in our game.
8. Most of the questions people had during the AMA asked about the strengths of the Project. So, at this time, can we talk about your difficulties and challenges? What difficulties did you face developing your project, and how did you overcome them?
– TakeUs!: The most challenging thing for our team was to come up with a renting solution, that would be decentralized and non-collateral, and also will lower the threshold of entry for our users. We managed to work out a one-of-a-kind solution that has no equivalents on the market, based on trusted and proven technologies.
9. And to sum it all up: what is the most ambitious goal of your project? Could you share it with us?
– CryptoBlades: From the very beginning, our CEO has aimed to take CryptoBlades and the SKILL token to a $1 Billion Marketcap. That goal and ambition have not faded. He has surrounded himself with a very skilled and diverse team that has the same vision and understanding of how we will build the CryptoBlades empire to that height and beyond. Be looking out for SKILL/$1000 USD, as our community says! Beyond a billion-dollar project, we are always working to expand our partnerships and reach immeasurable lengths. Omnus, our metaverse, is something we are working on constantly too. CB eSports and various other metaverse-related projects will be here before you know it.
– TakeUs!: We believe that a rental solution is an essential element of every gaming project. The P2E market is skyrocketing right now and we want to make games’ lives easier by offering an all-purpose technology that will allow us to attract new players, increase the number of NFT-investors, and engage Game Guilds in the game.
We are extremely grateful to the CryptoBlades team for joining us and sharing so many insights about the future steps of the project! Follow us on social media and stay tuned: